- 1WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Card, Cart Bleue, Discover, Maestro e Visa Electron, pre-paid credit cards.
The total amount will be debited when the item(s) has been shipped.
PayPal: pay with ease online, without having to enter your credit card details.
The total amount will be debited from your account when the item(s) has been shipped.
Sofort: pay for your item(s) through the use of homebanking, a process that only you can view.
The total amount will be debited upon receipt of an order confirmation.
- 2IS IT SAFE TO PURCHASE ITEMS ON FAY.COM?Each purchase is made securely on FAY.COM thanks to advanced site certificate servers and (SSL) coding systems. We only use secure connections, indicated by the prefix "https" and the lock symbol which can be found together in the browser's address bar as soon as you enter the "Checkout" pages.
Our payments department checks every transaction for fraudulent activity prior to confirming that transaction, and may contact you for additional information prior to order confirmation, in order to ensure all security measures are met.
- 3PSD2 - new European legislation for the protection of online paymentsFrom the 28th of December 2020 online payments will now be even more secure thanks to the new PSD2 European standard, which introduces new authentication rules.
Your shopping experience will still be quick and secure, you will simply need to confirm your identity each time you make a payment online such as by entering a temporary code or by using your digital fingerprint on your banking app. Discover more.
- 4How can I make a payment with Klarna?Please select “Klarna” during checkout. You will then be redirected to the Klarna website whereby entering your credentials you can complete the payment, while also choosing the number of installments you prefer.
- 5How can I check the status of my payment with Klarna?Klarna customer service is at your disposal to help you check the status of your payments. However, you can also check this information yourself by logging into your Klarna user profile.
- 6WHEN WILL I BE DEBITED FOR MY PURCHASE?As soon as an order is completed, a payment authorization will be automatically made to verify the validity of a card and any available funds. However the order amount will not be debited at this stage: any amounts will be debited when the item(s) has been shipped and an email confirmation of this shipment will be sent to you.
Should you choose to pay for your goods via Sofort, the total amount will be debited from your account upon an order confirmation.